Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Fun!



Hello from Disney World!!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your vacation. It's VERY, VERY, HOT in Orlando, but we are having a LOT of fun!

I sent Neha a letter using her envelope from our Remembrance Boxes...be sure and use yours and let Neha know how your summer is going. I can't wait to hear back from her.

Are you working on our math packets? Are you reading EVERYDAY??? I'm reading books by a new author I discovered...I'm on my 5th book already!

Keep in touch by adding a comment below. Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elsa says you should go on Tower of Terror because it has new effects. She thinks you will like it when it goes down. ELSA

Mrs. Stringham said...

I had a BLAST at the Tower of Terror...but a little scary, too!!!! What a story that would make! For all of you that have been to Disney World...which park is your favorite and which ride is your favorite? I think my favorite park is Hollywood Studios and The Tower of Terror...but I like Animal Kingdom too (and the Dinosaur ride!)