Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to School!

Welcome Back to Liberty School!

I'm soooo excited to back at Liberty! I've talked with many of my former students and my....how you have all grown in one year! Amazing!!! And I'm so excited to meet and get to know my new students. We had a wonderful three days together and I saw many of you at the ice cream social Friday night. I'm looking forward to another wonderful school year!!!! I hope you are too!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

Michelle Vanis said...

A woman after my own heart! I love pictures and all of these sweet smiling faces made me smile!

Thanks for posting this! It will be fun to watch as the year progresses...

Michelle Vanis