Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Week Before Thanksgiving...

...and all through the school it was NOT quiet! The students worked very hard on learning about visualization, working on a readers' theater (The ABC's of Thanksgiving) to practice fluency, learning about organization, using patterns to solve problems, learning more about addition and subtraction strategies...just to name a few things we did. And don't forget...we even went to a play: A Christmas Carol at South Elgin High School. Phew....I bet they want a break!

I hope everyone finds time during the vacation week to read a book. READ everyday! I just finished one book today and I have a stack waiting for me to begin....not to mention my Kindle! So many books...so little time! I can't wait to hear what everyone read when we return.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free digital greeting

No comments: