Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thrills from Thursday!

Another GREAT day! We read the book Swimmy by Leo Lionni and learned that when we all work together we can help each other learn. We also read the book ISH by Peter Reynolds and learned that our best work....our "ish" work is ok. But, we try our best every time. To help us remember we made a puzzle of ourselves and found out that we all fit together.

We also had 3 more PBIS Cool Tool Rotations: Front door Pick up and arrival,(You say goodbye, and I say hello!), Hallway procedures,(Walk this way!) and bathroom procedures, (Quick, Quiet, and Clean.)

After lunch and unfortunately, indoor recess due to the weather, we made a birthday pictograph.

Tomorrow we have P.E. and Music. We are integrated with Mrs. Fishkin's 1st/2nd grade ELL class. My first graders and Mrs. Fishkins will go to music first, while the ALL the 2nd graders from the two classes are in P.E. Then they will switch. Please be sure your child is wearing gym shoes to school or has a pair at school to change into.

Have a GREAT night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mrs. Stringham,

I am having a good time in your class. I like the idea of the ME box and cannot wait to share mine with everyone.

Shivam.

Mrs. Stringham said...

Shivam....I'm having a GREAT time too! I love having you in my classroom and can't wait till it's your turn too! The FAIR STICKS are great, aren't they? You know when it will be your turn. It won't be long. I wonder what we will learn today!