Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last Day Blues....Summer Hooray!

Today was filled with many "last times"...
Our last time watching Liberty Live Together:

Our last picture together:

Last good-bye's to treasured friends:

Saying good-bye to our frogs that we grew from tadpoles. Mr. Ortiz will take care of them this summer before they are returned to the classroom to make new friends!





Our last chance to share ideas as Simi, with a little help from Grier, shares her science experiment. Her four squares began as 1 rectangle!



So although this is the official LAST blog entry for the 2008-2009 school year...please keep checking the blog. I will be posting activities students can do, recommended books to read, and MORE. Some hints for next year, maybe? I know I've got some exciting things planned to put a different spin on things, that's for sure! Plus, I will be at a writing workshop next week and a Literacy Workshop at Judson for 4 days later in the month. You never know what new and exciting things we will be doing....so, keep an eye on the blog!
Students: write me via your wiki reading response page if you want or comment via the blog post. You can also email me at school and I will get RIGHT back to you!!!
Have a GREAT summer...read...read...read....read...read....read...and let me know all about it!

No comments: