Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Marvels

A.J. was our child of the day and did a wonderful job! Thanks, A.J.!!



We also welcomed Natalie back today! It's GREAT to have you back, Natalie.

We have the honor of having an author and illustrator visit our classroom this Wednesday...and it's Simi's dad!!! I sent home a note today (and yes....I know there were typos....so SORRY!!!!) If you would like to purchase a book (after I buy mine, of course!), send in $9.25 in a sealed envelope labeled author visit/purchase book. The class is really excited about this visit...I know I am!

Today in math both 1st and 2nd graders worked on 3D shapes, just in different manners. We read the book The Crow Boy and talked about what it means to be excluded and connected it to the book The Other Side that we read last week.

In writers' workshop we continued working on organization.

No comments: