Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Thrills

Bela was our child of the day and did a wonderful job reading Mother Hen, a non fiction book. Enjoy the video of her reading!





We finished many of our reading, writing and math activities this morning. We also worked on our word wall words. Thanks for sending in the "treasures" for the students writing. I took pictures of each of them holding their special item(s)so that they can use the picture as they write. We also read Arthur Writes a Story and learned that writers' write about things that are important to them.

When students returned from lunch/recess we read our "bucket-filler" notes. Everyone gets at least one, but I even got a few this week. One that I will treasure is from Chris: "Thanks for helping me when I need you." Ah....melts my heart! Thanks, Chris, and to all the other great notes from students. You ALL fill my bucket!

Here is the long awaited video of Mia reading. Enjoy!


Monday we will have a visit from the Bartlett Fire Dept. and it is also Picture Day, so dress up! Have a GREAT weekend and read a few good books! I can't wait to see what you read on the wiki!

No comments: