Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Thrills

Grier did a WONDERFUL job as our child of the day and read Meanwhile Back at the Ranch. Thanks, Grier...we really enjoyed it!



On a sad note, our own Natalie was hurt yesterday by a neighborhood dog. She is at home recuperating and we are anxious to have her back at school. Take care, Natalie, read a GREAT book, and know we miss you!!!!

We had an opportunity to visit Mrs. Sieglar's 1st grade class and enjoy a readers' theater performance of several plays. You could tell they had worked hard!

Tomorrow we have art.

3 comments:

natalie said...

I am getting better, I am really making a difference for what i looked like when i got the dog bite.
I read a lot of books yesterday,
I will be back soon.

Love: Natalie

Anonymous said...

I feel and look much better than i fealt and looked when i first got the dog bite.
P.S. I read lot of books yesterday.
I will be back really soon, i miss all of you.
Love: Your friend, Natalie

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you all for the beautiful cards you made for Natalie...it really cheered her up seeing Mia and Bradley at the door with a huge envelope of art work that you all created! And thanks for the new book (mrs stringham) and also for the flowers and stuffed animals and candy from Simi and family. You are all such great friends to Natalie!
Love, Mrs Taylor